7.29.2008

My Award......................thank you!

This award comes to me from a well lov3d and honorable blogger.
I take note of this kind of stuff
and lemme' tell you something..........
I am speechless.
My life,
is a sculpture of
dry and moist emotions.
All tangled up in a whirl.
I am a girl.
{{{which gives me the right to change my fvkin mind}}}
A woman.
A mother.
A life partner.
A will.
A love.
A hope.
A dream.
A wonderer.
A blogger.
A writer.
A survivor.
A pain in the ass.
A sister.
A daughter.
A lover.
A daughter-in-law.
An aunt.
A friend.
An artist.
A cousin.
A neice.
A bitch.
A fluffer.
A photographer.
An artistic designer.
A hopeless romantic.
A believer.
A traveler.
A wife.
A girlfriend.
A significant other.
An "ex".
A believer.
A cutter.
A suicide survivor.
An enemy.
A country lover.
A yoga instructor.
A drunk driver.
A cheerleading sponsor.
A cancer survivor.
A challenge.
A winner.
A changer.
A true blue beach wonder.
A trick.
A trainer.
An old music lover.
A monster.
A sinner.
A saint.
A ruthless beginner, painter.
....................AND.................
An
ARTE Y PICO AWARD WINNER!
{{{{Hummmmmmmmmmmmmph}}}}
Looks to me like I've got straight
"A's"
this report.
How 'bout you?
Heck..........I gift this honor to everyone
on my blog roll.
Share your
"A's"
with the world!
Thank you,
for this award.
Especially
today!

11 comments:

okjimm said...

Boy& Howdy..... good thing it wasn't a Nobel Prize! Whew. Amazin'!

QUASAR9 said...

Hi Liquid, been a little busy with building work at the villa (and little or no time for the internet or blogging in July)

A sort of working holiday - lol!

But I hope to have time to catch up and keep abreast of my favourite blogs in August.

Good to see you still going strong
Good to see you still going liquid

Connie said...

You definitely are on the honor role, Liquid! Congrats! :)

Jon said...

Congrats on your award! You deserve it for such a lovely and lively blog. Keep on keeping on!
Best regards, Jon on 8-1-08 at Mississippi Garden blog.

Blank said...

You are most deserving. Your blog IS art.

Sindi said...

Was blog hopping and you know I just had to stop by and see how my old friend is doing. I am doing good but had to take a small break from blogging. I am trying to get back in the saddle again so hopfully you will be seeing more of me. God Bless and Have a great day.

Ghost Dansing said...

congrats on the award Liquid..... i too have been a proud recipient of this distinguished award..... in fact it is the only blog award i've ever received.

glad to see you back..... Georgia is a nice State too...

rdl said...

You're A+ in my book sister!!

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

i love this post - it's amazing all the things we are.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Liquid: A busy girl who desrves the award. They are so nicee to recieve.
BTW: Did you see my catches this weekend?

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Congrats. Funny post too.