12.30.2007

GO FIGURE....of all the.........!




You Are Halloween



You are a dramatic, wild, and even weird person.

The dark side of life fascinates you, and you enjoy being a little terrified.

You enjoy the hidden sides of life. You are interested in what lurks deep in people's hearts.

You are playful and creative. You enjoy pretending you're someone else.



What makes you celebrate: Anything bizarre, unusual, or freaky.



At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The entertainer. You really like to get into the mood of the holidays.



On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Insist on a theme party of some sort.

Um.....thank you SINDI for this fun description!

6 comments:

Sindi said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for stopping by my blog. I was so happy when I came to both of your blogs. I just love all the pictures and I never knew there was someone out there that loves pictures as much as me. The art work is so beautiful and so are the pictures. I have been looking at them for over an hour. I was also happy to see that you added me to your side bar and you added my jumping frog. I hope that my blog brings a smile to your face like your blog has brought to mine. God Bless :)

Linda Jones Malonson said...

I AM Christmas

More than most people, you are able to find magic in life's small moments.

Traditions mean a lot to you, and you tend to be quite nostalgic.
You are a giving, kind person who really understands the true meaning of holidays.

You inspire others to be as altruistic and caring as you are.

What makes you celebrate: Tradition and a generous spirit

At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The storyteller. You like to recount memories with everyone.

On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Give a gift to everyone you know.

Hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Cliff said...

The best thing about Halloween is that it's the day after my birthday.

SandyCarlson said...

I'm going to try that. I'm afraid I'll be Ground Hog Day or something, so I'll have to build up to it and maybe have a drink first. God bless you in the new year!

rdl said...

you are so clever!!

rdl said...

New Year's Eve here ( The bartender) - how do they know these things??