9.19.2008

Friday Flash 55.....

I wonder why I wonder.
I wonder why I think.
I wonder why I feel.
Has anyone seen my feet?

I think I remember.
If only I wouldn't forget.
Oh, where I left my wonder,
And where I left my gift.
If you happen to find them.
Please tell them
Not to regret.

Thank you.
~~~~~~
Flash Fiction Friday

Every Friday, I compose a short story of 55 words - no more, no less.
If you want to join in the fun and games
and give it a try...post your story and report to the boss -
G-Man!

9 comments:

G-Man said...

I think you share one of your gifts with all of us EVERY day that you post....
Your marvelous talent!!!
Thank you so much for letting us have a peek.
Have a great week-end.
LOVED this 55.....G

Gadfly said...

Strangely enough ... not feet that pic makes me think about ;-)

Nice word play. Almost like Freud and Lewis Carroll got together and smoked a serious blunt :o)

(that's a compliment, by the way LOL)

Mona said...

wonder is lost when we lose childhood, which is a gift from God, & what is given can be taken away. it is only that which we earn, is for keeps!

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

Every time I visit here I am visually satiated - beautiful.

smarmoofus said...

I clicked to comment because I was really appreciating the piece. But now I'm appreciating gadfly's comment, too. It *is* a lot like Lewis Carroll and Freud got together. Especially Lewis Carroll as I look at that picture. Great job!

-smarmoofus

rdl said...

good one!!

SandyCarlson said...

I enjoyed this very much, Liquid. I have often felt this way, wondering where I dropped thoughts, feelings, imagination. They do find their way home....You captured that feeling beautifully. Thanks.

Utah Savage said...

Your site is so gorgeous, I can't help but keep coming back just for the visual pleasure. Are these your photos?

ozymandiaz said...

"has anyone seen my feet?"
HA! Love it.