6.23.2008

Rednecks n' Elevators....

A redneck family from the hills of Meridian
was visiting the city and they were in a mall
for the first time in their lives.
The father and son were strolling around while the wife shopped.
They were amazed by almost everything they saw,
but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart
and then slide back together again.

The boy asked,
'Paw, what's at?'

The father
(never having seen an elevator before)
responded,
'Son, I dunno.
I ain't never seen anything like that in my entire life,
I ain't got no idea'r what it is.'

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement,
a fat old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls
and pressed a button.
The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room.
The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular number above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Then the walls opened up again and a gorgeous, voluptuous 24 year-old blonde woman stepped out.

The father,
not taking his eyes off the young woman,
said quietly to his son,
'Boy, go gitcha momma!

6 comments:

Utah Savage said...

I've tried to comment several times over hear and keep getting nowhere. Finally at last. Funny joke told like a poem. But that I loved was the "Okay, I'm a girl! Just Fix the damn Car" and it made me think you'd be just the kind of woman to have a murdering woman story in you. I left you this message at my play due to the frustration of trying to post a comment here. I'm seeking submission for a possible collection of short stories written by women and the theme is Murdering Women. Women who either murder their husbands or lovers, or maybe even brothers or maybe father, who knows. But murdering women non the less. I'm hoping for murders where the woman gets away with it, but that might be asking too much. Anyhoo. What do you think. Want to play?

Leighann said...

If only it were that easy!!

SandyCarlson said...

Way too funny! If only it were that easy...

Connie said...

I'm giggling. I'm giggling. I'm giggling. wheeeeeeeee! :D

Panaderos said...

LOL!! I have no further comment on that one. :D

ozymandiaz said...

he he he he he
thanks