6.13.2008

Happy Father's Day.....early


My family and I will be away for the next few days to celebrate the coming of
Summer Solstice.......
Well, a bit early but what the heck!


Also,

Father's Day
is upon us
and I wanted to post something special
for all you precious
Dads.

So, this post is for all of you gracious men
who fill so many wonderfully colored shoes.


Thank you
Daddy
for all the ways in which you love and teach me
to walk tall and motivate me to always try and
fill your shoes.


Love


me


4 comments:

Bruce Johnson said...

I am not a dad.....and all my shoes are black........bummer.:(

Anonymous said...

Hope your enjoying your time with your family!

And yes, happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dads!

SandyCarlson said...

Great image! I hope you enjoy the solstice. Your post reminds me it's coming. Life around here has been like a box of wet matches.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Liquid: Nicely done for Fathers Day.

BTW: I love your opening song, from one of my favorite movies 'O Brother'. some of my friends at work seem to know all the words. I didn't turn into a horny toad!