8.27.2007










This is Cliff. Pictured above in the photo on the top (on left) and at work in the photo on the bottom. He is a wonderful friend and a super blogger whom I admire and respect on so many levels. He is informative and kind. Cliff's comments on my blog are always a delight to read. His sense of humor is also part of the perfect packaging over at WIXY'S GONE BANANAS. Today we celebrate his one year anniversary as a Blogger. Please hop over to wish him well today! The following is my tribute to "Going Bananas".......Dig in and enjoy!





1 comment:

Cliff said...

Thank you Liquid.

Your photos are in the spirit of the 1973 radio promotion of WIXY/1260 in Cleveland- WIXY's gone bananas, join the bunch!

And in the next couple of days, as I go over my year in review I will be dwelling upon one of my best internet buddies, Liquid herself.

Cliff

Come on over right now and meet my family.